Orthotic Footwear helps to:
- Reduce pain.
- Control, guide, limit and/or immobilize lower limbs and feet.
- Restrict movement in a given direction.
- Reduce weight bearing forces for less wear on an area.
- Aid rehabilitation from fractures after the removal of a cast.
- Provide easier movement capability.
In short, orthotics footwear is a beneficial aid in chiropractic care for patient recovery from pain or accidents or simple wear and tear.
Douglas Chiropractic has teamed with the Foot Function Lab since 1990 to provide custom orthotics to help reduce pain and ill movements for patients. All orthotics are custom-made to each patient and made in the Foot Function Lab located in Coral Springs.