New Patient Center
New Patient Office Policy:
Pain, accidents, and injuries can be unpredictable. Walk- in patients are always welcome at any of our offices. However, it is always best to call ahead to schedule an appointment to reduce wait time. But never hesitate to come in when you need us.
After Hour Schedule an Appointment:
The doctor’s are always available to speak with you 24 hours a day, Seven days a week, 365 days per year. Simply call the office after hours and the calls will be forwarded to the doctor’s cellular phone.
New Patient forms for Auto Accident:
- Lauderhill button (DCC), Miramar button(RR).
New Patient forms for Insurance Patients:
- Lauderhill button(DCC), Miramar button(RR)
New Patient forms for Cash Patients:
- Automobile Insurance:
- We accept all PIP insurance policies and we will bill them for you. We will work with your attorney to better your care.
- Health Insurance:
- We accept all PIP insurance policies and will bill them for you. We will work with your attorney.
- You should always call our office to verify if we do or do not accept you or your coverage.
- Individual health insurance plan. We may not be in your Insurance book or on their web-site but still accept the plan. Please call us with your insurance information and we will check for you.
* The patient and any other person responsible for payment has a right to refuse to pay, or be reimbursed for payment for any other service, examination or treatment which is performed as a result of and within 72 hours of responding to the advertisement for the free, or reduced fee service, examination or treatment.